Friday, February 20, 2009

3D Spider Tattoos









The first tattoo that I hope to get is a large, 3D spider tattoo, complete with realistic shading and shadowing. I actually found a sample of the exact 3D spider tattoo that I want by a very talented tattoo artist not far from where I live. Unfortunately, the detailing is very intricate and the cost of getting this work of art and the time it would take to make it a reality, have not been incentives to my reluctance to commit.

Yes, my parents would have a fit, when they found out. However, I'm used to their reactions and I know that my mother would start hankering for a little artwork of her own as soon as the initial shock wore off.

So, if I will not change my mind, I will have my 3D spider tattoo before the summer. BTW, my youngest sister has two tattoos too and she really like them.

Mike D. Vancouver, British Columbia.

If you too want to have your story posted on TodayTattoos.com please email it to tattoos at tadaytattoos.com You can also send a picture of your tattoo. If you are a tattoo artist or professional you can also send your contact details and/or web site URL if you want them published with your article.



Source : http://www.todaytattoos.com/Tattooing/3D-spider-tattoo.html

No comments:

Post a Comment