Monday, June 8, 2009

Jennylyn Mercado

Biography
Name: Jennylyn Mercado
Nickname: Jen/Jenny
Profession: Actress
Country: philippines
Birthday: May 15, 1987
Birthplace: Paranaque
Showbiz anniversary: February 1, 2004
Hobbies: Singing, playing guitar, watching tv

This young actress has proven that she is in this business to stay. Her attempts at a recording career, a movie, and a TV show have all been well-received. Jennylyn continues her climb to stardom slowly but surely.


Interests
Sports: Table tennis
Pets: Dog
Fashion: Casual
Fashion icon: None
Most treasured item: My perfumes

Favorites
Actors/Actresses
Local: Mark Herras
Foreign: Julia Roberts
Movie: Happy Together
TV Shows: Joyride, Encantadia, Forever in My Heart
Singers: Regine Velasquez and me
Song: Kahit Sandali
Music: Pop, ballad

Personal
Fears: Heights
Unforgettable childhood memory: I don’t want to talk about it
Goals: To have a concert
Role Model: My mom

No comments:

Post a Comment