Thursday, April 14, 2011

Island vacation


Since last summer I've been living in Athens, Greece, which, among other things, means that whenever you feel like a nice seaside vacation, there is no need to go abroad - you can just go to one of the islands. And that's exactly what I'm going to do this Saturday - take the ferry and sail to the island of SAMOS. It's going to be 10 days of lazing, drinking frappe and hanging out on the beach with friends, dancing at our favourite club and eating out at tavernas. And of course we'll celebrate Easter Greek-style - I'm told its quite a spectacular holiday here with lots of delicious food :)
And of course I also hope to take some cool new outfit pics right there, in the open air and post them on the blog. As a teaser I enclose an outfit combo which looks something like what I plan to sail in - I'll be on the boat for 10 hours so I need to be properly "equipped."



No comments:

Post a Comment