Friday, June 17, 2011

300 feet up (by parker severns)



Image taken in Dublin, Ireland on 14.06.2011

Donald





7 on Flickr.

"I can see the fuckin future!"

Ireland

Growing up...Irish language theatre - is it time to stage a revival?:

While spoken Irish is encouraged in many sectors of society, theatre seems to be lagging behind in staging Irish language productions, but there are hopeful signs for the future, writes Caomhan Keane. (click headline/title to read more)

They always fall apart.

Just do stuff on the spur of the moment.

I’m going to fly to Ireland. Don’t know when.

Just when I get bored. Then I’ll see what happens when I’m there.

Sounds like fun to me.



Photo by: barolodrinker/Flickr

Location: Tourmakeady, County Mayo, Ireland



300 feet up (by parker severns)

No comments:

Post a Comment