Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Connemara



Grand Canal Dock, Dublin 4, Ireland.



Waterford City Plaza & Marina (by Liamj2)



Il cielo d’Irlanda - Fiorella Mannoia







Am exhibiting in D-Light studios Homeless Gallery exhibition in Dublin as part of PhotoIreland’s 2011 festival - an image from my St Joseph’s series. Opening this Sunday at 6pm if you are around……

Visit http://d-lightstudios.com/news for more details.

Why is it that I always talk like Irish people when I’m around them? I was just speaking to a lady at Aer Lingus and I sounded like I was going home to County Cork to live with my leprechaun friends and wear tweed and talk about how accurate ‘Angela’s Ashes’ is.



Leave house in the sun     -      Return in the pouring rain

    look out the window upon return and the sun is shining

OH IRELAND





Punch!



Connemara

No comments:

Post a Comment