Thursday, June 23, 2011

Inch Beach last summer (by cubanjunky)



Fuck year, Ireland.



Lady Gaga by Harness Yr Hopes on Flickr.

I wanna go to Ireland like so friggin bad.

My name in Gaelic (the Irish language…yes, there is an irish language) is Cheallaigh У Raghallaigh.

My middle name is Morgan, which I don’t think is Irish, but its really close to the German word Morgen which means morning.

So.. yeah. BUT FREAKING Cheallaigh У Raghallaigh!!

Gilmore confident Ireland can achieve interest rate cut:

Gilmore confident Ireland can achieve interest rate cut Sunday, June 12, 2011 - 01:05 PMTбnaiste and Foreign Affairs Eamon Gilmore today said he remains confident that Ireland will get a lower interest rate on the European portion of our bailout.



How lucky am I to have friends who send me chocolate from their world travels? Thanks Betsy! (Taken with instagram)





National Space Center! Outside Midleton, Co. Cork.



23/06/11



www.jayquinlan.blogspot.com



Inch Beach last summer (by cubanjunky)

No comments:

Post a Comment