Monday, June 20, 2011

Photo



Findhorn Fishing Village, A short walk from the Findhorn Ecovillage

Hey, everyone! I need to contact an Irish thatter, asap! PLEASE, if you know any, let me know :) x







Abandoned ship

Run at least 500 miles total (somewhere around 75 done so far)

Run in the Steves Run road race and run a 17:30 5K

Run in Ireland (hopefully)

Run in Florida (Definitely)

Gain at least 50 followers on here

Gain a few sponsors to help towards my 5 marathons goal



Ireland and Britain 



Kylemore Abbey (by jenni.rose)



Aisling Ní Tír, aka Republic of Ireland/Ireland for fujihues/Mien ; u ;”’

rant: IF I SEE ANY MORE IRELAND FCS THAT EITHER LOOK LIKE A BRUNETTE ENGLAND OR A DIDDILY-I READHEAD WITH FRECKLES I WILL PUNCH THE NEAREST SHRIEKING HAMBEAST AT THE NEXT CONVENTION I GO TO



No comments:

Post a Comment