Saturday, June 18, 2011

Pretty much my favourite snack ever and it hasn’t changed...



Obama is met by a well-wisher on his visit to Dublin, Ireland.







Ireland Self Portrait # 2 (with Chels!)

Cooley Park, Ireland



I learned a lot of things at Uni that will never help me in life now that I’ve left. Being able to read that rock is one of them. xD Doesn’t mean I don’t think it’s cool though.





Matt and Corey, The Ambassador, Dublin, 9/4/07



By what means?

I mean, I feel strongly about the fact that trains are better than cars.

I feel strongly about people coming to Wales and calling it a “shithole”. Um, you’re here by choice: GET OUT.

I feel strongly about Irish being the best accent. Northern Irish, preferably.

So yeah… I feel strongly about a lot of things.



Pretty much my favourite snack ever and it hasn’t changed it’s packaging since, oh, before I was born. If you’re Irish, you’ll know this. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment