Sunday, June 19, 2011

“May God give you…For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a...



ireland32 (by shawn lenker)

I went to Target to purchase all sorts of tiny toiletries for our upcoming trip to Ireland. (I’m not checking a bag, and that quart-size Ziploc shit is ridiculous.) I decided to take a little pitstop in the luggage section and ended up leaving with an adorable new passport cover. If I’m going to continue traveling internationally with a hideous photo of my 16-year-old self, I deserve something cute to distract people.

When my boyfriend got home, I wanted to show him.

“Look at this, E! Isn’t it cool?!”
“For being completely unnecessary, I guess so.”

He spent five minutes complaining that I didn’t need it.

“Let me see it,” he finally said.

After I handed it over, he began beating it on the counter.

“Let’s see how this holds up! I’m going to simulate the most extreme travel scenario.”

Then he threw it across the room.

“Is your passport ok?” he asked after I retrieved it.

Sort of annoying. 



i imagine ireland to look like this



Summer evening, 40 foot, Dublin, Ireland. (by 2c..)



The Soda Parlour (by Dale Simonson)



Powers Of Three  by Mickey Smith



Michael Fassbender, actor



The Guinness Brewery in Dublin, Ireland.

I took this photo atop the brewery’s Gravity Bar, the 360? glass enclosed lounge where visitors can enjoy a free pint of fresh brewed Guinness and view a remarkable, panoramic view of Dublin, Ireland.



Toby soaking up the sun we rarely have :)

May God give you…For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.

—Irish Blessing x

No comments:

Post a Comment