Friday, June 24, 2011

After nearly 1 year of planning, building, painting and rain. We...







for the life of me the only two books I can never seem to finish are Saramago’s “The Double” (I know he’s fantastic, I’m sorry but the man needs to learn that punctuation marks exist) and Welsh’s “Trainspotting”. Ave had both books for over four years now and still I remain halfway through both.

I loved the movie then and I still love it now (except for the suppository - toilet scene, that really kicks the life out of me O_O) and I want to love the book but I’m not as well-versed in colloquial Irish as I thought I could be. :( 

Someday I WILL finish “Trainspotting”, just probably not in 24 hours tops.

So far the book’s been good.:P 

and I think I need / want an Irish boyfriend to explain to me the ins and outs of Welsh’s writing! That or I move to Ireland to finish the book.:)





After nearly 1 year of planning, building, painting and rain. We have finally opened the doors to Mulbury Lodge. Our first foray into the hospitality industry.

A simple self-catered lodge, outside Galway city centre. Within easy driving distance of Athenry, Carnmore, Oranmore and everything the County of Galway has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment