Sunday, June 19, 2011

Around the World



Temple Bar - The Oliver St. John Gogarty Bar (by dusi_bbg)



apologize in advance if these aren’t your sort of ‘thing,’ but about to post a few shots I took (in photo-fugue-state) in larne— coastal village in NE ireland, here

all w/ iphone





Bishops Quarter ~ Ballyvaghan (by CreepyGreepy)



The General Post Office, where the Irish Proclamation of Independence was read. There are still bullet holes in its pillars from the rebellion. Read the Proclamation, it’s beautifully written. Later that day I got to see one of the original copies in Trinity College’s Long Room.



Baile Átha Cliath by dirtyfromtherain on Flickr.





Ireland by K2D2vaca on Flickr.



For those who don’t know, I live in a small town just South of South Bend and I have the amazing opportunity to be traveling to Dublin, Ireland with my local youth group. There will be 3 girls and 3 boys plus 2 sponsors:). I’ll be leaving on Monday morning and returning home late June:)

While there I plan on running for 30 mins and 60 minute segments with one of my trip mean members. His name is Josh and he recently qualified for the State Track meet in the 300 Hurdles and Long jump.

I feel truly blessed to be able to travel to Ireland and it will be a great opportunity for my faith in God to grow. Thank You:)

No comments:

Post a Comment