Thursday, June 23, 2011

Photo



Mandarin Word of the Day:

Bus

g?ng
?
gòng
?

?
ch?
?



(via Fun Caricature Map of Ireland Postcard from Zazzle.com)

I am SO fucking nervous.
I’m just now starting my essay on “The Dead”,
which is phenomenally stupid of me.
But I think I can do it before it’s time for me to shower.
(Looks like lots of sleep on the plane for me.)
I’m at Grandma and Grandpa’s in Warner Robins
with my brother and mom and my cousin Devon.
It’s been pretty fun, surprisingly.
I feel sick.
I know this will be amazing and freeing and the rarest experience of my thus-far young life,
but I’m just anxious as fuck.
And ferries to the UK are only 40 euros.
And this Lit class is killing me.
And I’m really gonna miss my brother most of all. :(
UGH. 



A politician with morals and logic?



I went shopping in my friends closet and got this dank guinness shirt straight from the emerald isle.

It says: “Guinness: Every girl should have a little black drink.”

I’m obsessing - what’s new?





No comments:

Post a Comment